quinta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2010

Brincar





Uma das coisas boas que o Natal me traz é o meu sobrinho. Brincamos, jogamos e rimos. Entre muitas outras brincadeiras, este ano jogámos ao "Detective amador", um jogo da Majora dos anos 60 emprestado pela avó.

One of the good things about Christmas is spending time with my nephew. We play, we joke, we laugh all the time. This year we played to "Detective amador", a portuguese version of Cluedo, from Majora, a game from the 60's that belonged to his grandmother.

8 comentários:

  1. É lindo o jogo, não conhecia! Que bom brincar! :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que de beaux moments !
    Je te souhaite une heureuse en belle année 2011...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. profite bien de ton très beau neveu. Bises

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh! Il est si beau!
    Bonne année à tous! Pleine de bonheur!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This must be a good, good sign for 2011 - I just sat down for two minutes to send you my best wishes for the next year. And our messages almoust crossed each other! And I just remembered few days ago that you asked for my adress, I'm sorry, I totally forgot. I'll send you a mail next year :) xox

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Enjoy the end of 2010 and happy new beginning!
    ciao
    alessandra

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Happy New Year dear Catarina - hope you are having a wonderful celebration tonight! xoxo...

    ResponderEliminar